Marina (Malinalli’s Christian baptismal name) -along with her Spanish comrades – was known to be a devout Catholic and therefore certainly celebrated Christmas. It was also believed she had a special affinity with the Virgin Mary, after whom she was possibly named, so it is especially fitting that she would have wished you all a very Merry Christmas.
- Mexico City marks 500 year anniversary of the conquest August 13, 2021
- A great project on Malinche November 19, 2019
- Welcome to Malinche Info March 18, 2017
- Goddess of Grass Chapter 5 Part 2 January 8, 2014
- Goddess of Grass Chapter 5 Part 1 December 7, 2013